EZ Flash 3 in 1 is a slot 2 expansion pack for Nintendo DS lite. It can work with almost all flashcart,such as r4i gold 3ds rts , r4isdhc rts 3ds , R4DS and so on ,with it,even if your card without GBA emulator , you can play GBA games on you NDS too. EZflasher 3 in 1 is very easy to operate.
The EZ-Flash Team announces the one stop expansion pack solution with integrated 256Mbit of memory. Featuring GBA support for NDS Lite,a DS Browser RAM Expansion Pack, and a NDS Rumble Pack - ALL three cards into one Lite sized slot-2 card! Now, it is even compatible with all slot-1 type cards.
1. Compatible with EZ5 / R4/ M3DSS / SCDS / DSLink / N-Card / DS Fire Linker / AK+ and the SLOT-1 flash carts
2. Ram Expansion support official browser
3. Full Intergrated with EZ-FLASH V series
4. GBA function:
(1) It equipped with 256Mbit Norflash, 2Mbit SRAM, Battery
(2) Compatible with almost GBA game
(3) GBA can be used as a single card
5. Hardware archive support a variety of archive formats archive
6. Browser RAM expansion function:
(1) It uses the highspeed ram cache as the offical one
(2) perfect compatible with NDS Browser(JAP/EUR)
7. Rumble function:
(1) Perfect works with all official rumble enabled games
(2) It also has three level vibration strenth adjust.
It's called 3in1 because it has GBA, RAM, and RUMBLE.
1. GBA function: it equipped with 256Mbit Norflash, 2Mbit SRAM, Battery. so it can compatible with almost GBA game(except which needs special hardware).And it has three advantages to compare with SDRAM/PSRAM GBA solution.
It has three advantages to compare with SDRAM/PSRAM GBA solution:
2. Browser RAM expansion function: it uses the highspeed ram cache as the offical one. perfect compatible with NDS Browser(JAP/EUR)
3. Rumble function: Perfect works with all official rumble enabled games. it also has three level vibration strenth adjust. now you can adjust between power consume and better game feeling by yourself. SDK also provide for third party developers.
Step 1. Download GBAExploader and extract/unzip it to your computer.
Step 2. Copy and paste these 2 files to the root of your microSD memory card. GBA_Exploader.nds and GBA_Exploader.ini
Step 3. Create a folders in the root of your microSD memory card and name it “GBA”. GBAExploader will generate these two files (GBA_SAVE & GBA_SIGN) the first time you start up GBA_Exploader.nds
Step 4. Copy and paste your (unpatched) GBA games into the “GBA” folder Each time you run a game GBAExploader it will automatically patch it for you.
Step 5. Launch GBA_Exploader.nds, pick your game and enjoy.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.