Posted on 19th Aug 2015 @ 3:36 PM
* It's confirm SKY3DS works great with Ninjhax 2.1 for loading homebrew and region free games on firmware 9.9.0-26.(08/19/2015)
Ninjhax 2.1 is a piece of software that allows you to run unsigned code on your 3DS. In practice, this means being able to run homebrew applications such as games, tools and emulators! Additionally, ninjhax 2.1 allows you to run many out-of-region gamecards, as well as use custom themes on your console. What's pretty awesome is that this runs on firmware version 9.9, the latest one.
1. Open URL into http://smealum.net/ninjhax/, pull the page to GET NINJHAX, select 3DS system version, and regional editions clicking Submit after obtaining a QR code;
2. Download NINJHAX homemade system packages (click here to download) Extract in SD / TF card root directory, you should include a 3DS file folders and boot.3dsx;
3. Go to the game, select Scan QR code edit mode, just get the QR code scanning, must be patient and wait for the scan is successful, the system will automatically go in homemade;
4. Free play it, particularly some of the operational demonstration See related video.